Monday, March 12, 2012

My Favorite Zoo Animals

Students make this booklet to create a zoo environment for their favorite wild animals. The animals are put into cages.




Here are the steps for this pop-up book:

1. Fold three pieces of paper in half and cut nine slits down from the fold.





2. Push the cut area through the fold and crease it to form a pop-up section.






3. Make the other pop-up pages and glue their back to another folded sheet with a different color for contrast.








4. Draw three different zoo animals, cut them out, and put them into their respective cages. Write sentences to say why you like those animals, for instance, I like monkeys because they're funny. They have long arms.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a
    little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; binary options

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete